Students will complete five assignments including quiz and coding questions and deliver both programs and pdf document individually. Each assignment will be worth 15% of the total grade, summing up to 75% of the total grade.
- Assignment 1: Released Jan 26 2023, due Feb 9 2023 at 11:59:59 PM.
- Assignment 2: Released Feb 15 2023, due Mar 2 2023 at 11:59:59 PM.
- Assignment 3: Released Mar 2 2023, due Mar 28 2023 at 11:59:59 PM.
- Assignment 4: Released TBD, due TBD at 11:59:59 PM.
- Assignment 5: Released TBD, due TBD at 11:59:59 PM.
- Assignments will be out on Campuswire.
- Gradescope (Course Code: BBX6NE)
Late submission policy:
Free late days for homework assignments: Each student gets a total of five free late days that apply to homework assignments throughout the whole semester. As long as you stay within your total late days budget, there is no need to request an extension and no late penalty will be assessed.
Free late days for projects: Each team gets a separate budget of three free late days that apply to the three project deliverables (proposal, final report).
Late penalty: If you are out of late days, for every day that your assignment is late, your score is multiplied by 0.6. Submissions that are more than five days late (beyond any free days) will not be accepted. You are not allowed to submit different parts of the assignment at different times to receive a late penalty on only part of the assignment.
Extension requests: Extension requests will be considered only after free late days are used up. Extensions beyond the free late days will be granted only in case of extraordinary circumstances (medical reasons). If you think that your circumstances qualify, PM the instructor with physicians.