PHYS 213 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Exam Information

There will be two biweekly quizzes and a final exam in this course. Quiz 1 will cover units 1-4. Quiz 2 will cover units 5-8. The final exam covers all of the course material. The quizzes and exams include both conceptual questions and physical problems.

When will I take my exam?

Check the course schedule

What should I bring to the exam?

A digital copy of the Equation Sheet will be provided. Please do not bring a copy with you.

Where will I take my exam

Exams (quizzes) will be hosted on PrairieLearn, and administered remotely by the CBTF. You will register and check-in for your exam following the instructions below. A walkthrough of the check-in procedure can be found here.

What do I do if I miss my exam check-in?

Follow the instructions Here.

Computer-Based Testing Facility (CBTF)

This course uses the College of Engineering Computer-Based Testing Facility (CBTF) for its quizzes and exams: https://cbtf.engr.illinois.edu

The policies of the CBTF are the policies of this course, and academic integrity infractions related to the CBTF are infractions in this course.

If you have accommodations identified by the Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES) for exams, please email your Letter of Accommodation (LOA) to Carleen Sacris, sacris1@illinois.edu before you make your first exam reservation.

If you have any issue during the test, please inform the proctor immediately. Work with the proctor to resolve the issue at the time before logging off.

About the CBTF

Quiz Preparation

Peer review sessions:

Extra practice problems

These questions are NOT representative of how much coverage certain topics will have on the actual quizzes -- please use prelectures, lectures, homeworks, discussions, and the overview video as your primary studying resources: extra practice problems / answers

Mid-semester Review

Final Exam

The final exam will be two hours in length and will cover material from the whole semester. The final exam will be proctored remotely by the CBTF.

The PHYS 213 Combined Final Exam will be on Thursday, May 13, at 1:30 PM.

There is an evening Conflict Final Exam, on Thursday May 13 at 7:00 PM

The PHYS 213 Conflict Final Exam will be on Friday, May 14, at 8:00 AM.

For more information see the Office of the Registrar and the CBTF.

Final Exam Preparation

View the practice problems on the PrairieLearn system.

View the final midterm review