PHYS 212 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Home page

Announcements

Grade Estimator Spreadsheet

I have created a spreadsheet you can use to estimate your grade in the class. This is provided with a caveat - while everything looks like it lines up with the policies outlined on the course webpage, I can't guarantee that there isn't a small difference that I missed. In the case of any conflict / bug / inconsistency, the policies outlined on the website take precedence. If you do find a bug or something that seems incorrect, please send me an email and I'll look into it!

In short, the spreadsheet should be correct, but if there are any minor inconsistencies between it and the grading policy webpage, the webpage wins out.

Final Exam: The final exam is from 1 PM - 3 PM on Saturday, August 7th. The conflict exam is available at 7:00 PM on Saturday, August 7th.

Conflict Exams: You need to get approval to register for a conflict exam. You can find information about how to do that here: https://ae3.engineering.illinois.edu/computer-based-testing-facility/information-for-students/conflict-exams/.

Lecture

Payment Information

Discussion

Students must be on time and prepared for discussion.

Laboratory

Students must be on time and prepared for labs.

Exams

Excused Absences

Academic Integrity