The course project is research-oriented. The project can be proposed by students, but it should be related to memory/storage systems. A list of proposed research projects will also be given by the instructor, you can choose one from them. You are allowed to work individually on the project or form a team that has no more than two members. Through this project, you need to:
- (5%) submit a summary of the related work
- (10%) a project proposal
- (5%) a proposal presentation in class (10 minutes per team)
- (5%) a short technical report with preliminary results (middle-term checkpoint), and individual discussion with the instructor.
- (5%) in-class demo and final presentation.
- (10%) a final report and source code